This application is for intensive roles (6+ hours a week) in Climate Generation’s Youth Programs for the 2020-21 school year. Currently, applications for the Fall/Winter 2020 Cohort are now closed. Apply now to receive priority consideration for our Winter/Spring 2021 Youth Leadership Cohorts!
If you are interested in being involved in Youth Environmental Activists (YEA!) organizing, but not one of these intensive roles, that’s great! Just fill out our (much shorter) sign-up form.
The application below is for:
- YEA! Campaigns leaders cohort (5 youth for Spring 2021)
- Become a climate leader in your community by learning about, and leading a local campaign in your town/city/district
- 10 hours a week
- January – May
- $300 stipend for the semester
- YEA! MN intensive roles (3 youth for Spring 2021)
- Roles can include social media & communications, arts & culture organizing, elections & state policy, and recruitment & training.
- 6 hours a week
- Spring Semester: January – May
- $175 stipend for the semester
More information about the two programs can be found below.
You may apply for one or both programs but you will only be accepted into one program.