What is the Teach Climate Network?
Join a national network of teachers dedicated to teaching climate change! The Teach Climate Network provides teaching tips, resources, inspiration, and community networking with educators from all disciplines, grade levels, and educational settings.
What do I get?
- Monthly Teach Climate Tips in your inbox!
- Invites to monthly virtual hangouts! Get to know educators from across the country, and discuss topics, books, articles, movies, and issues related to climate change.
- Resources and curriculum to help you teach climate.
- Early bird notifications of our professional development opportunities, trainings, and events!
- Earn a free virtual presentation by our education team for your classroom by attending five Teach Climate Network Hangouts within one school year
Where are teachers located?
Educators in the network are from all across the country! Check out our Teach Climate Network Map to see if there are members in your state. Currently Minnesota is leading the way with 44 educators. Join the network to connect with teachers in your area and to bring climate change education to your community.
The Teach Climate Network is supported by: