Minnesota has new state science standards, and we want to equip middle and high school teachers with the tools and resources to bring these core ideas to life in the classroom:
- Climate change causes
- American Indian contributions to investigating phenomena
- Energy and engineering solutions
These workshops are for middle school and high school science teachers, curriculum coordinators, district leaders, and administrative staff. If you do not identify as one of these and are interested in attending, please call our office at 612-278-7147.
- Gain experience with phenomena-based learning and teaching
- Dig into the new Minnesota science standards
- Identify progressions of important learning for each benchmark
- Engage in hands-on activities to support the new science standards
Educator Workshop: Greater Minnesota Location
Date: Thursday, November 7
Time: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Location: River’s Edge Convention Center, St. Cloud, MN (pre-workshop to the MN Science Teachers Association Conference)
Lunch provided, as well as curriculum and supplies
Limited $100 substitute stipends available by application
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-278-7147.
Registration has closed and we are at capacity. Email email@example.com with questions.