Provide In-kind Support
Every year, in-kind products and services provided to Climate Generation allows us to grow our programs. The following are a few categories of products and services always needed to help us conduct our work:
- PR/marketing support
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Event management
- Corporate/business outreach and sponsorship
- Development support
As a community-based organization, Climate Generation is dependent on volunteers who are dedicated to our mission. We are grateful for the enthusiasm and hard work of our 200+ volunteers, who make invaluable contributions to our success donating over 1000 hours per year.
- Volunteer or intern with our Education and Emerging Leaders Programs
- Volunteer in our office by providing administrative and development support
- Provide seasonal project or event support
- Communications/social media support
- Conduct web research for funding opportunities and other activities
Complete the Climate Generation Volunteer Form now.
For information about volunteering, contact Megan Van Loh, Programs Coordinator.
Interested in College Internships?
Would you like to gain real work experience in a professional nonprofit setting that is at the forefront of environmental and social change? An internship with Climate Generation will help you build your knowledge of climate change issues and solutions, develop your professional skill set, and provide you with contacts and references in the environmental movement.
Send your cover letter, resume, and a schedule of your availability to email@example.com.