By SueEllen Campbell
August 1, 2018
Hearing peoples’ first-hand stories about climate change impacts can help improve understanding.
Sometimes it is best to hear directly from people who are experiencing climate change in their own lives and thinking about what to do about it.
A number of groups have begun collecting such stories. Regular readers of this site may already know about some of them. Here are more, mostly short videos, that are both interesting and useful.
- Climate Matters Documoments (Hawaii)
- Climate Minnesota
- Climate Wisconsin
- Climate Stories NC (North Carolina)
- The Climate Listening Project
- The Climate Stories Project
- Americans on the Front Lines of Climate Change
- The U.S. Climate Resilience Toolkit
This series is curated and written by retired Colorado State University English professor and close climate change watcher SueEllen Campbell of Colorado. Use the Twitter hashtag #ICYMIclimate to flag works you think warrant attention, or send an e-mail to ICYMI@yaleclimateconnections.org any time. Let us hear from you.