Cultivating Government Partnerships
We have worked with government agencies at the state, federal and international level. Example partnerships include :
- We have worked with SUPERVALU – from partnerships with their Government Affairs to Environmental Stewardship through their ValuEarth campaign & Climate Change Panel discussion
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 and Minnesota Pollution Control Agency supports The Longest Summer Tour.
- The Royal Norwegian Embassy and Ministry of Environmentin Norway sponsor the 2008 Ellesmere Island Expedition.
- News of Norway [PDF]
Advising and Collaborating
We have worked with elected officials across the political spectrum, from collaboration with Minnesota Legislators, the Minnesota and other Midwest congressional leaders, to a 3-part series of community forums with Minnesota’s Governor Tim Pawlenty in 2007:
- Working with US Senator Amy Klobuchar:
- Will Steger Testifies Before the MN Legislature
- Governor Pawlenty and Will Steger Partner
- Will Steger has met with former Governor of Kansas Kathleen Sebelius, Wisconsin Governor Doyle and Illinois Governor Pat Quinn as well as Field Directors for U.S. Senators from North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana.
- Will Steger has met with current Minnnesota Governor Mark Dayton, former Governor of Kansas Kathleen Sebelius, Wisconsin Governor Doyle and Illinois Governor Pat Quinn as well as Field Directors for U.S. Senators from North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana to advance climate and clean energy policy.